Dr. Musnick has been ordering and interpreting Functional Medicine labs for 20+ years
He is an expert in decision-making in regard to choosing the proper lab test to get the most informative results.
He has accounts with virtually all Functional Medicine lab tests and he is very experienced in interpreting lab results.
Diagnostic lab testing in Functional Medicine utilizes both conventional labs as well as functional medicine-oriented labs to evaluate metabolism at the cellular level and evaluate vitamin and hormone status, toxins, gastrointestinal and immune status, etc.
Genetic labs to evaluate your individual:
- Genetic issues
- Personalized vitamin needs
- Risk for diseases
- Detoxification issues
- Metabolism issues
- Risks with certain medications
- Food allergy panels
- Intracellular vitamin analysis
- Digestion markers
- Bacterial and parasitic infection
- Inflammatory markers
- Toxin analysis
- Salivary adrenal profiles
- Bioidentical male hormones
- Bioidentical female hormones
- Other hormone profiles